|2 in x 2 in||$1.44||$0.99||$0.52||$0.34||$0.28||$0.22||$0.17||$0.14||$0.12||$0.11||$0.10|
|3 in x 3 in||$1.76||$1.28||$0.73||$0.52||$0.45||$0.38||$0.30||$0.26||$0.25||$0.24||$0.24|
|4 in x 4 in||$2.16||$1.57||$0.95||$0.72||$0.62||$0.54||$0.45||$0.43||$0.42||$0.42||$0.41|
|5 in x 5 in||$2.64||$1.92||$1.21||$0.95||$0.84||$0.74||$0.67||$0.65||$0.64||$0.63||$0.63|
|Custom Size||Enter Size In Below Step To See Pricing|
No Obligation to Order
Select this option at checkout if you prefer to pay after you are satisfied with your proof
What are hologram stickers?
- Holographic stickers are stickers printed on a unique vinyl with an eye-catching rainbow effect that changes with light and perspective. F For our holographic stickers, the artwork to be printed has no holographic effect by default, and the rest of the stickers are holographic.
Can you make a logo with a holographic effect as well? What about the partial holographic effect of the logo?
- Of course, we can do it. Please leave specific requirements to our designer. However, there are some points to note here: 1) Whether it is required to have a holographic effect on part of the logo or the entire logo, white and black will certainly not have a holographic effect. White color will not be printed, so this part is the color of the holographic vinyl material. Therefore, the white part of the artwork needs to be removed. Under this kind of request, it is best to provide us with vector artwork without white color. You can provide us with processed artwork, or ask our designers for help. 2) The logo will have a certain color difference. Because the logo is required to have a holographic effect, we do not print the white base color. In this way, the color of the logo will change because the color of the logo is superimposed on the color of the holographic material itself. 3) The degree of holographic effect presented by different colors is different.
Can I use multiple artwork designs for one order?
- Sorry, one order can only upload one design. If you want to make more designs, you can only place another order.
Do you have custom sticker designs that will work for my project or business?
- Yes, of course! Regardless if you prefer patterned prints or minimalistic designs, we are confident that we have options for you.
Can I order a few custom sticker samples?
- Unfortunately, we can't ship samples before you purchase. Though you can order a single sheet of custom stickers to try them out before committing to a higher quantity.
Can I place my order online?
- Of course, you can. Following are the ways you can place your order: 1. Online 2. Via phone call 3. Via live chat on our website 4. Via email
Is someone available to help me with my order?
- Of course! You can Live Chat with one of our employees or call Customer Service at (855) 856-4070 or phone us at (281) 533-8932.
What does production time mean?
- Production time refers to the period it takes to make your order in our production facility. The time is based on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
What happens if there is a mistake with my order?
- If there is a proven production error, we will gladly replace your order.
Will I see proof before my order goes into production?
- Yes. Unless it is an exact reorder, our team will send an e-proof to your email. We will not proceed with the production until after you approve the final design.
Do you keep my art on file?
- Yes. We will keep your artwork on file to make reordering simple and easy for you.
Where do I send my artwork?
- Simply upload it on our website by attaching it to your order and we’ll take it from there. You can also send it to email@example.com or e-mail it directly to your Customer Care Representative.
What image file types can I upload?
- We highly recommend you send a vector-based file in EPS, AI, or PDF format. If you have a raster-based image such as PSD, PNG, or JPG, please send it in the actual size it will be imprinted on your stickers. We suggest you send the highest resolution file you have available.
Is it alright to use copyrighted or licensed material for my sticker?
- We do not knowingly reproduce copyrighted material and we will not accept liability for such infringement when reproducing orders. You are solely responsible for ensuring the artwork you submit does not infringe on property rights by obtaining proper permission for the reproduction of logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material.
Can I use multiple artwork designs for my order?
- Only one design can be provided per transaction. If there is more than one piece of artwork, several orders must be placed.
Is someone available to help me with my order?
Of course! You can Live Chat with one of our employees or call Customer Service at <
> or phone us at < > to obtain help with your order.
Preferred File Type for Better Quality Product: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF
Review Order Details
Product: Hologram Stickers
Total Quantity: 0
Total Amount: $0.00 (All Inclusive)